‘Bad Day’ is Justin Bieber’s latest new song release. The emotional journey in R&B slow jams continues as the teen music superstar reveals more of his vulnerable side. The new song, ‘Bad Day,’ was released at midnight on iTunes on Monday, as part of the Music Mondays weekly song releases. It is a notably short song, which clocks in at less than three minutes, but it’s more than long enough — as this latest of the 19-year-old Justin Bieber’s self-described “journals.” — to make an impact: “…And I didn’t think it was over / Until you walked away / Like it was nothing, girl / It was a bad day (hey, yeah, yeah) / I know I was wrong / But you could have said “goodbye” baby…” Along with previous songs in the Music Mondays series — “Heartbreaker,” “All That Matters,” “Hold Tight,” and “Recovery” — the ballad reveals yet another facet of pain, loss and heartbreak in the dissolution of a relationship. Given the publicly known details of his life, some may believe he is referring to former girlfriend and fellow music artist Selena Gomez. The single cover art for ‘Bad Day’ has the same color scheme as previous […]Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/sAl2z8NL1ac/
Similar Articles: jermichael finley drew brees danity kane
- Tilting windows are the scariest way to look down from a skyscraper
- The BBC wants you to join it for ‘the first 24/7’ World Cup
- This book sharpens knives, seasons steaks and serves dinner
- The Navy’s Huge, Hidden Problem: Barnacles on Ships
- Gawker Monica Lewinsky Has Returned From the Clintons’ Nightmares | Jezebel Seth Rogen on Justin Bie
Mr WordPress on Hello world!